If you love seafood as much as we do, this Pan Seared Fish with Seasonal Vegetables recipe is sure to be a hit in your home. Whip up this flavourful dish for dinner tonight, pair it with our Artisanal Chardonnay and your taste buds will be in for a treat.
- 400 g Fish fillets like tarakihi, salmon, John Dory, Snapper. With skin on
- Seasonal vegetables like capsicum, courgettes, eggplants, sweetcorn
- Olive oil
- Garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pat fillets dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper and slightly coat the fish in flour
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy duty skillet (oven proof) over medium to high heat.
- Place the fish skin side down
- Place the pan in the oven for about 5 minutes. Until fully cooked
- Take out of the oven and back into medium heat and flip the fish
- Add butter, thyme and lemon juice and zest and baste the fish until fully cooked
- Serve with a side of steamed vegetables or a vegetable salad for extra freshness